· If you want to meetup with other Wikischool readers, please join the meetup list. No new meetup is currently scheduled.
· Also visit conze.pt — an encyclopedia for the 21st century
Many pages are now also accessible as spoken audio.
|0 to 9||0 to 90% in audio position|
- improve text-quality used for speech:
- remove textual fluff (footnotes, references, tables, images, etc)
- correct phonetics for some misspoken common words.
- research UX improvements:
- more accurate text-audio alignment
- word-level click navigation within the page (currently only as a separate text window)
- auto-scroll when audio plays (as an user option) with sentence and word-level highlighting
- switch audio-codec from MP3 to Opus v1.3
- research the use of next-gen, opensource TTS systems:
- find a good, portable, real-time TTS systems (for a more dynamic interaction)