- By default the search system will look for each word separately (and some stop-words will be skipped over).
- example: purpose of life
- To search for phrases, put double quotes around the words.
- example: “purpose of life“
- The search-tab buttons allow for quickly viewing the search-results from various other sites (currently: Wikipedia, Archive.org, YouTube and science journals).
- The random-search will give you an algorithmically created search-query.
- The number of search hits shown are always based on the individual-word-hits, even when doing phrase-searching.
- External site-searches that combine phrase and word search together in the same query are not yet well supported.
geo app (work-in-progress)
- search to geo
- geo to search
- geo map navigation to geo query / result window
- geo autocomolete command to query
- scope: Global (default), country, city
- layers: …
- query: Searchstring