“Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.” - Henri Poincaré
“God never passes nine in any creative expression nor does any phenomena in Nature ever exceed the principle upon which your breathing, or heartbeat is based. Anything in Nature, or in your life's problems, which might have one million parts and one million complexities, if taken apart, will be found to constitute one simple principle of three elements. God multiplies these three by three to make nine, but never more than that. So if you can understand the principle of the basic three, and if you can multiply that three by three, you can become the greatest chemist, metallurgist, electrical engineer, poet, painter, philosopher or inventor in the whole world if no one but you in the world did understand it. This basic THREE, which cannot be added to nor subtracted from, will hereinafter be referred to as THE DIVINE TRINITY.” - Walter Russell
“If you knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla
“In the production of finite existence the first act was the evolution of the Memra, or the Word, which was the first point in the descending series of beings, and from whom in nine other degrees of manifestation emanated those forms which at once compose the universe and express the attributes and presence of its eternal ruler. To these nine forms is given the common name of Sephiroth, signifying Splendors. The whole or some of these Sephiroth constitute the universe, the manifestation of God, (…) The primordial essence is before all things. In his abstract and eternal nature and condition he is incomprehensible, and as an object of the understanding, according to the Zohar, he is nothing, the mystery of mysteries; but he took form as he called forth them all. The ancient of ancients is now seen in his own light; that light is his holy name, the totality of the Sephiroth. The order of their emanation is as follows: From Kether, the Crown, the primal emanation of En Soph, proceed two other Sephiroth–Chocma (wisdom), active and masculine; the other Binah (understanding), passive and feminine, the combination of which results in thought, of which the universe is the effect. The crowned Memro, or Kether, or primordial Logos, is the thinking power in creation, Chocma the act of thinking, and Binah the subject of the thinking.” - Zohar
Out of stillness comes seeming motion:
- 0 represents the stillness of the fulcrum
- 9 represents motion and encompasses the whole inward-outward swing of the wave. This seeming motion consists of an inward-outward wave:
- 3 represents the inward, generative motion (3 overlapping center points of stillness)
- 6 represents the outward, degenerative motion (6 outer points of polarity, because of the 3 x 2 extensions from the still centers)
Seeming motion (9) arrises from the polarization of stillness (0) into 7 distinct octave notes:
- the maximum pressure note between the male and female side corresponding to the ±4
- 1, 2, 4 corresponding to +1 +2 +3 represent the male polarity charging side
- 8, 7, 5 corresponding to -3 -2 -1 represent the female polarity discharging side
The cubical 8 and 9:
- The one inner-point of the cube and its 8 corner points also add up to 9.
- Every cube can be sub-divided in 8 sub-cubes.
- Each of these 8 sub-cubes can be defined using 3 vectors, with each vector having 2 directions: x +-, y +-, z +-. So each sub-cube is addressable using these 3 —> 2^3 = 8. Meaning the whole cube is controlled from the positive polarity (3) and the negative polarity (6), which makes 9 —> 3^2 = 9.
(todo: exploration of possible fundamental connections to the previous geometry)
- 8 primary trigrams in two polarities (male and female) leads to 64 hexagrams (double trigram) combinations.
- The male-female wave motion is balanced for both the generative and degenerative wave-cycle.
- See also: “I Ching: Book of Changes”.
- “64 codons, 61 represent amino acids, and the remaining three represent stop signals, which trigger the end of protein synthesis. Because there are only 20 different amino acids but 64 possible codons, most amino acids are indicated by more than one codon. (Note, however, that each codon represents only one amino acid or stop codon.) This phenomenon is known as redundancy or degeneracy” - *
- 8 fundamental amino acids?? (8 human-essential amino-acids)
- to research: language of geometry:
- Reword and integrate the mathematical concepts of: infinity (and its lemniscate symbol: ∞ ), zero, addition and subtraction, negative numbers, complex numbers, phi into Walter Russell's fundamental wave geometry language.
- Tau as the conceptual simplification of “2*Pi” representing one full rotation
- to research: Enneagram relations
- Meru project (Torah / Hebrew-letter geometry research)
- video: “First Light”
- Ancient labyrinths - as a metaphor for the seeking-and-solving of Man's path from animal-man to cosmic-man. Some doormat-patterns still reflect this metaphor (to keep 'evil spirits' away/trapped).
- video: virus surface geometry