These are evolving ideas to improve Wikischool and self-study in general, with a better conceptual and semantic interface.
The Explore app is the first development in this direction.
- concept inception –> forms –> concept extraction
- idea-class versus form-instances
- Better semantic user-interaction with the text data, eg.: “understand natural language user queries better and formulate synthesized answers.” Create a simple user-language for creating concept queries.
- NLP meaning visualizations:
- embeddings (“mapping from discrete objects, such as words, to vectors of real numbers”):
- Concept modeling experiments: