· If you want to meetup with other Wikischool readers (via a bi-monthly Zoom), please join the meetup list.
· Also visit conze.pt — an encyclopedia for the 21st century
These are evolving ideas to improve self-study in general, with a better conceptual and semantic interface.
The Conzept encyclopedia app is the main development in this direction.
- concept inception –> forms –> concept extraction
- idea-class versus form-instances
- Better semantic user-interaction with the text data, eg.: “understand natural language user queries better and formulate synthesized answers.” Create a simple user-language for creating concept queries.
- Concept modeling experiments:
- demo: semantic book search
- NLP visualizations:
- embeddings (“mapping from discrete objects, such as words, to vectors of real numbers”):