These are evolving ideas to improve Wikischool with a better conceptual and semantic interface.
- Better semantic user-interaction with the text data, eg.: “understand natural language user queries better and formulate synthesized answers.” Create a simple user-language for creating concept queries.
- Interactive, audio-visual storytelling based on concepts, internal/external content, a good TTS system and voice input.
- Can we try to achieve a Human toolset for wholesome infotainment on many subjects?
- concept inception –> forms –> concept extraction
- idea-class versus form-instances
- NLP meaning visualizations:
- embeddings (“mapping from discrete objects, such as words, to vectors of real numbers”):
- Concept modeling experiments: