You can go into the app in two ways:
- This application requires a good GPU and a good amount of free RAM (>1 GB free is recommended), because most of the data is cached locally. The data-caching may take a while upon first use, so please be patient.
- todo: add “rendering-and-zooming-complete” indicators (currently there are only “data-loading” progress indicators).
- Go-to-location progress-indicator and completion event-trigger.
- Mobile browser support (both in the used OpenGlobus library and responsive-layout) needs more work
- todo: fix library-issues for mobile browsers. Then test on mobile devices.
- todo: implement a mobile-responsive CSS layout (only if good usability can be maintained).
- Make go “up a level” and “down a level” work more reliably (setup both level data, load relevant level data)